StrigiformMath is a puzzle game that requires your math and logical thinking skills. Players choose two numbers and the operand that makes the result in the blue squares. Make sure you solve all the numbers before the timer runs out. Every time you solve all the numbers, the level goes up and so does the difficulty.
Prove to your friends that you are the smartest with the full detail statistics on how good you are in this game!
- Addictive Gameplay
- Simple and easy to understand even for child
- Infinity Level to play, as long as you are smarter!
- Detailed game statistics
“Mathαινω” is a math game based on the four basic arithmetical operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Every time a new operation appears on the screen, you need to solve it before the time runs out! It’s easy in the beginning, but it’ll quickly put your brain to the test!
- Math games to help practice mathematics skills.
- This is an educational math game for your kids and maybe for everyone. This is a good brain test and you can improve your math calculations speed.
- Easy to use & It’s free!.
- This is a perfect math workout for your kids and a perfect challenge for you!
- Learn basic addition – subtraction – multiplication – division
– Mathematical game, Multiply, Plus, Minus, Divide games.
– Educational Puzzle
– Train concentration
– IQ Trainer
– Smart & Quick Thinking
– Faster Reaction Speed
– Simple HD graphic
This quick math tutor is recommended for training:
– First, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders!
– 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old kids
– Those looking for a flash card type of experience, where quick answers are required
– … or anyone looking to sharpen their brain with a complete quick math/maths workout!
What comes to your mind when you hear the words Athens, democracy, Trojar war, Helen, Achilleus, Odysseus, Ithaka, Homer, and so on?
Maybe some of the world’s most ancient and valuable written masterpieces that ever have written. And all these are presented in a funny word-matching way, so to improve both visual recognition – memorization, history knowledge and ancient greek language learning, while dealing with prominent ancient classic literatures.
The “Kryptolexo” game is ideal for hours of entertainment and training your mind and eye power.
It is suitable for both adults and children, for fun and for learning.
Playing is very simple; because they are hidden words in a grid of cells filled with letters, horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
All you have to do is search for a word, and when you find one, mark it with the finger from the first letter to the last. By doing so, if the word is correct it will be marked with a distinctive color and you’ll can search the next.
Complete the game, calculates your score and stores your best times. Share best times with friends and compete with them!
A classic mental game in ancient Greek language is becoming the vehicle for trips to ancient Greece, where liretature, philosophy, sciences, arts and democracy are born. Don’t miss the train!
Categories to chose from:
- Odyssey of Homer
- Iliad of Homer
- Pericles’ Epitaph Of Thucydides
- Peloponnesian War Of Thucydides
Live Together (demo)
It’s a game about the “entrance” of the refugees in our society.It is well known that the citizens of every country have their own beliefs and they live differently from other citizens of other countries.